Key concepts in early childhood education and care --2nd edition
Sage Publications Ltd., 2011
What People Are Saying
From the Publisher
Key Concepts in Early Childhood Education and Care, Cathy Nutbrown's second edition, explains the key ideas and issues in Early Childhood clearly and concisely, keeping students up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
New entries include:
- Babies' learning and development
- Children's Centers
- Digital Technologies
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- Early Years Professional Status
The rest of the book has also been thoroughly updated and revised, and includes coverage of heuristic play, Early Literacy Development and Parental Involvement.
- Publisher: Sage Publications Ltd.
- Pub. Date: February 7, 2011
- Format: Hardcover
- Age Range: Higher Education (18 yrs. and up)
- ISBN-10: 1-84920-400-4
- ISBN-13: 978-1-84920-400-2
- Follett Number: 0080TPX
- Language: English