A day in our lives : time
Teacher Created Materials, 2010
What People Are Saying
From Our Follett Early Learning Experts
Investigates the mathematics of time through a look at an ordinary day in the lives of cousins Tia, who lives in Mexico City, and Rod, who lives near Chicago. Looks at digital and analog clocks.
- Publisher: Teacher Created Materials
- Pub. Date: June 1, 2010
Format: Hardcover (FollettBound) 32 p. : col. ill. ; 23 cm.
- Age Range: K - Grade 2 (5-7 yrs.)
- Reading Level: 1.6 (What’s this?)
- ISBN-10: 1-43330-426-0
- ISBN-13: 978-1-43330-426-2
- Follett Number: 0404HH7
- Language: English
- Guided Reading Level: K
- Lexile: 410L (What’s this?)