At the zoo
St. Martin's Press, 2010
What People Are Saying
From Our Follett Early Learning Experts
Contains shadow illustrations on flaps that lift to reveal color images of things that can be seen at a zoo.
From the Publisher
- Underneath each shadow flap is a full-color photograph - Features multiple lift-the-flap pictures, plus simple text labels with the corresponding words, helping to develop word and picture association - Also encourage speaking skills and hand-eye coordination
- Publisher: St. Martin's Press
- Pub. Date: February 16, 2010
Format: Hands-on Learning 16 p. : col. ill. ; 28 cm.
- Age Range: All Grades (1 yrs. and up)
- Reading Level: 2.1 (What’s this?)
- ISBN-10: 0-312-50845-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-312-50845-6
- Follett Number: 0055TC9
- Language: English